Monday, December 1, 2008

How do I fix this?

Remember how I was telling you I was late for work every morning? Well, it's getting worse. I really need honey for more than just breakfast now. My desert for every meal has been honey for the past week. And this, unfortunately, has gotten me in trouble.
It's true, I get all the energy I need, and I am so super fast and super efficient after my honey toast. But the process takes sooo long. So now I am actually taking longer lunch breaks - and, of course, my boss has noticed. And, he obviously, does not like it one bit.
But now it's also my girlfriend who is really mad at me. I have been late for our dates for the past three days - and she hates to wait. If there is one thing that gets her mad, that's having to wait for somebody. I tried to explain her the situation, but after doing it three times in a row, she is starting to lose patience.
I am really trying here, I am, honestly. But I do need my honey, and no matter how much I try to improve, it still takes me a while to get everything in order. It's honey!
If anybody has a solution, please, I would appreciate the help.

No comments: