Monday, December 1, 2008

Late again...

Today I was late to work again. My supervisor is really starting to get annoyed with me. The thing is that I am a huge breakfast guy. I really don't function well if I leave home on an empty stomach.
And truth be told, I could get there on time if I ate something really quick, but I reaaaally love honey. I get all the energy I need for the entire day if I have two pieces of toast with honey. 
But we all know how slow honey is. It takes forever to take it out of the jar and spread it on the bread. And then, everything gets really really messy and sticky. I have to spend another 10 minutes cleaning the plates, the kitchen table, washing my hands - it's an entire process.
I know it's very important to get to work on time, but I simply cannot concentrate without my honey. Hopefully, with time, I can get quicker and get myself out of trouble.
I'll keep you guys posted.

No comments: